Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photos MIDMAR MILE


The pictures by themselves will tell a story!



641- That was my number!! 
My dear friend and loyal support crew Megan!
                                                                                                                                




Registration
First event - white cap!
Time chip being put on!
My friend, support crew and
 photographer -
Pete, Megan's husband!

On my way towards the Water!

Abled bodies and disabled bodies, all together!
Megan and I on our way to water!

Entering the water, with my  friend, my second pair of legs :)

Here we go,  deeper

And deeper. The guys in pink in the background were swimming to raise funds for Cancer
Am in the crowd somewhere in the middle. 

And I am gone, Thanks Megan!!

Swimming in a crowd was a new experience, but off we went. Swimming towards the white tents in the distance. Haha, can you see them...if not then you know how far it was!
Side view o f us swimming, I am somewhere among that group.
47 minutes later! And notice I came in ahead of  lots of other swimmers behind me :)
I was glad to see Megan on the other side!
                                               


VERY Excited to have finished!

 

Silver Medal!

We did it!

Megan and I

lots of excitement and celebration!

Behind me in the far distance is the start line where I swam from!

1 comment:

  1. so brilliant Cathy, well done, I knew you could do it.You are an overcomer!! Love and blessings Annette

    ReplyDelete