Thursday, August 15, 2013



A "Sometimes" day

I know I have "sometimes" days... What is a "sometimes" day?

Sometimes they just don't work, my legs I mean
Sometimes I don't feel like going to gym
Sometimes I don't feel like going swimming when it's freezing cold and raining
Sometimes I can walk 5km, sometimes I can hardly walk 4steps
Sometimes I can cycle easily for an hour,sometimes 10 minutes feels like an hour
Sometimes I feel I can conquer the world, sometimes the world tries to conquer me
Sometimes everything goes as planned, sometimes the plan just doesn't work
Sometimes the scripture "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" is my only power for those sometimes days.
Sometimes I wonder what have I got myself into in trying to do a triathlon.
Sometimes I just want to be 'normal' with no disability...but what is "normal'

I know that I have sometimes days, you know what we all do,some maybe more then others. The thing is I am learning and realizing that in those sometimes days there is always something deep down in each of us that can "ALLTHE TIME" take the "SOMETIMES" and continue on.
And trust me its not in my strength but in Gods strength because when I am weak He is strong!

Just over a month and a half till my race day........

No comments:

Post a Comment