Thursday, September 26, 2013

If you set a goal for yourself and are able to achieve it, you have won your race. Your goal can be to come in first, to improve your performance, or just to finish the race - it's up to you. Dave Scott


My goal – to compete in a triathlon, I in no way planned to beat anyone, set some world record or even come in first but my goal to compete in a triathlon.

On the 5th October this will take place, as it stands today I have  no idea if I will finish how long it will take(I might have some rough times) , will my legs survive the cycle and run/walk, but I know I get to compete in a triathlon.

I can’t help but wonder where the time went, with only 8 days left lots of hours of training behind me, a few kilograms of weight lost, a new trike, a few bruises but all in all I get to compete in a triathlon.
What was your goal this year.........???

If you want to hear me live on radio I am being interviewed on SAFM. The show is called “The Disability Report” on Tuesday 1 October at around 21h45.  The show is broadcast on SAfm (104-107fm), the SABC’s national English radio station, and runs from 21h05 to 22h00.(South African Time)
If you are not in South Africa you can listen on line:http://www.sabc.co.za/wps/portal/SABC/listenlivepopup#fragment-16
Acts 20:24 ESV



But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment