Thursday, June 6, 2013

Persevere – relentlessly
5 June 2013

“People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don’t know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.” ~ George E. Allen

I had a training session at gym today with Greg (Biokentikist). Today’s focus was on...legs, basically tackling the big questions – How do I do the 5km run, but Greg is good and has focus and comes across as a problem solver, which for me is an added bonus.

He is also a drill sergeant and continues to tell me when I walk........KNEES UP, LEGS UP, FEET UP AND STRAIGHT LINES...DON'T NOT CHEAT I AM WATCHING YOU


I need to always remind myself of why am I doing this but I have started with the knowledge that I am going to do this and nothing will stop me J

1 comment: